Science Quotes from Famous Scientists About Life and Death #Part4

Famous Scientists Quotes #Part4

“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.” – Galileo

“I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” – Albert Einstein

“Science and religion are not at odds. Science is simply too young to understand.” ― Dan Brown

“Science is the knowledge of consequences, and dependence of one fact upon another.” – Thomas Hobbes

“The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.” – Albert Einstein

“The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together.” ― Carl Sagan

 “I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something.” ― Richard P. Feynman

“If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants.” ― Isaac Newton

Post a Comment

1 Comments