TOP 100 Birthday Wishes and Whatsapp Status

 TOP 100 Birthday Wishes and Whatsapp Status

Happy Birthday Quotes for a Friend :

1. “I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!”

2.“Birthdays come around every year, but friends like you only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad you came into my life. Best wishes on your special day.”

3. “I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday!”

4. “I hope your birthday is as sweet as the cake. And the year to follow is filled with as much joy as you bring your friends!”

5. “I feel so lucky to have you as my friend. Hope your birthday is as special as you are. May all of your dreams come true. Thanks for being such a great friend. Happy birthday to my friend!” 

6.“To the best friend I have ever known, here’s wishing you a joy-filled birthday with memories galore!” 

7.“Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed.”

8. “Another year, another challenge my friend. But, you need to always remember to keep smiling and have a positive outlook on life, and everything is going to be fine. Happy Birthday!”

9. “Best friends are hard to come by. That’s why on this special day I wanted to let you know just how much your friendship means to me. Happy birthday my friend!”

10. “Never think you are alone, I am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday.”

Also Read : Romantic Whatsapp Status

Happy Birthday Quotes for a friend to make them feel special :


Post a Comment

0 Comments